Courier delivery in London is often used to transport goods of small companies and online stores one-time or on an ongoing basis. To be sent to the recipient's address, the shipment must meet the requirements:
documents - weighing up to 1 kg with A4 size;
parcels - weighing up to 30 kg with dimensions of 32x56x46 cm;
cargo - weighing from 30 kg to 250 kg per piece with dimensions of 120x80x104 cm;
pallets - weighing from 250 kg per piece and with a maximum base size of 200x120x80 cm;
The cost of express courier delivery in London is set for each type of service separately and is calculated based on the weight of the cargo, the distance to the destination point and other parameters, such as VAT, fuel surcharge, other taxes and fees established by the legislation of the UK.
In addition to direct delivery, the cost of the service includes:
● acceptance and clearance of cargo by courier or in a warehouse;
● barcode marking and shipment number assignment;
● development of a logistics route for the carriage of goods;
● loading and unloading operations at the company's warehouse and at the point of delivery;
● notification of the delivery of the item to the recipient;
● execution of documents on the transfer of goods to the sender, formation of a check for payment.
To use the express courier delivery service in London, you need to fill out the contract form.